Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services
Use interlibrary loan (ILL) to request materials not owned by NJIT or use document delivery service (DDS) to request copies of articles or book chapters from NJIT collection. The turn around time varies and depending on type of requests and availability. Usually 24-hours to 72-hours for article requests, and up 2 weeks for book requests.
Before you submit an ILL or a DDS request...
- Check the Journal Finder to see if an electronic version is available.
- Check the Online Catalog to see if we owned it at NJIT.
- More about Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Serivces.
- View Interlibrary Loan policy for detail information.
- View Document Delivery Service Policy for additional information.
- Interlibrary Loan FAQs.