In August 1992, the Robert W Van Houten Library moved to a new facility occupying four floors in one half of a newly-constructed building shared with the Admissions Office and the School of Industrial Management.
The Hillier Group -- Architecture; Planning; Interior Design; Project Management -- designed the building. They can be contacted at 500 Alexander Park, CN 23, Princeton, NJ 08543-0023 (609/452-8888) and 1100 Land Title Building, 100 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19110 (215/636-9999).
A partial listing of their other library clients includes:
- Arizona State University;
- Bernards Township Public Library;
- Boise State University; Bryant College;
- Carroll County Community College;
- Drew University; Haverford College;
- Hood College;
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute;
- Montclair Public Library;
- Depository for the Czech National Library in Prague;
- Ocean County Community College;
- William Patterson College;
- The Peddie School;
- Princeton Theological Seminary;
- Rutgers University;
- Warren Township Library;
- Western Maryland College;
- Western New England College.