The library, located in the Central Avenue Building (CAB), is available for use by the NJIT community during regular library hours. Visitors may access the library for research related to the NJIT library's unique science and technology collection and may be required to provide a photo identification card.
An NJIT ID will be required to enter the CAB building after 10:00 pm. All library patrons must comply with NJIT library's policies.
Holiday closings and schedule changes hours vary as posted. Call 973-596-6371 for latest information.
Research HelpDesk Hours
|Service Hours*||Monday to Thursday||Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|Fall & spring semesters||10:00 am to 7:00 pm||10:00 am to 5:00 pm||Not Available|
|Summer terms, between semesters, and spring break||10:00 am to 6:00 pm||10:00 am to 4:00 pm||Not Available|
|* If you require immediate assistance, please contact us at "Ask a Librarian"|
Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Holiday Closings
- Closed -- Independence Day: July 4, 2016
- Closed -- Labor Day: September 5, 2016
- Closed -- Thanksgiving Recess: November 24-25, 2016
- Closed -- Winter Break Recess: December 24, 2015 through January 2, 2017
- Closed -- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: January 16, 2017
- Closed -- Good Friday: April 14, 2017
- Closed -- Easter Sunday: April 16, 2017
- Closed -- Memorial Day: May 29, 2017