The library, located in the Central Avenue Building (CAB), is available for use by NJIT community during regular library hours. Visitors may access the library for research related to the NJIT library's unique science and technology collection and may be required to provide a photo identification card.
An NJIT ID will be required to enter the CAB building after 10:00 pm. All library patrons must comply with NJIT library's policies.
Holiday closings and schedule changes hours vary as posted. Call 973-596-6371 for latest information.
Research HelpDesk Hours
|Service Hours*||Monday to Thursday||Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|Fall & spring semesters||10:00 am to 7:00 pm||10:00 am to 4:45 pm||Not Available|
|Summer terms, between semesters, and spring break||10:00 am to 4:45 pm||10:00 am to 4:45 pm||Not Available|
|* If you require immediate assistance, please contact us at "Ask a Librarian"|
Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Holiday Closings
- Closed -- Independence Day: July 3, 2015
- Closed -- Labor Day: September 7, 2015
- Closed -- Thanksgiving Recess: November 26-27, 2015
- Closed -- Winter Break Recess: December 25, 2015 through January 3, 2016
- Closed -- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: January 18, 2016
- Closed -- Good Friday: March 25, 2016
- Closed -- Easter Sunday: March 27, 2016
- Closed -- Memorial Day: May 30, 2016