Access to the library, located in the Central Avenue Building (CAB), is available during regular library hours. Visitors may access the library for research relating to the NJIT library's unique science and technology collection and may be required to provide photo identification card.
NJIT ID card may be required to enter the CAB building after 10:00 pm. All library users must comply with NJIT library's policies. Holiday closings and schedule changes hours vary as posted. Call 973-596-6371 for information.
Research HelpDesk Hours
|Service Hours*||Sunday||Monday to Thursday||Friday||Saturday|
|Fall Semester and Spring Semester||Not Available||10:00 am to 7:00 pm||10:00 am to 4:45 pm||Not Available|
|Summer Terms||Not Available||10:00 am to 6:00 pm||10:00 am to 4:45 pm||Not Available|
|Between Semesters and Spring Break||Not Available||10:00 am to 4:45 pm||10:00 am to 4:45 pm||Not Available|
|* If you require immediate assistance, please contact us at "Ask a Librarian"|
Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Holiday Closings
- Closed -- Independence Day: July 4 and July 5, 2013.
- Closed -- Labor Day: Monday September 2, 2013.
- Closed -- Thanksgiving Recess: Thursday and Friday, November 28-29, 2013.
- Closed -- Winter Break Recess: December 25, 2012 through January 1, 2014.
- Closed -- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 20, 2014.
- Closed -- Good Friday: Friday, April 18, 2014.
- Closed -- Easter Sunday: Sunday, April 20, 2014.
- Closed -- Memorial Day: Monday, May 26, 2014.