The NJIT library offers a a variety of services to members of the Enterprise Development Center (EDC) located in three buildings on or near campus: EDC I at 240 Martin Luther King Blvd. and EDC II and III on Lock St. Please use the contact us page to submit your inquiry.
Members of Enterprise Development Center are eligible for limited library privileges.
NJIT library will:
- allow EDC members to borrow books under our "courtesy patron" terms;
- allow EDC members to use article databases in the library on a "walk in" basis through the Computer Lab Assistant using the guest account protocol;
- charge EDC members for all fines subject to the use, misuse, damage, and loss of library materials under the courtesy patron policies;
- allow EDC members to submit interlibrary loan requests in person.
NJIT library will not:
- provide direct or remote article database access to EDC members. Our database licenses explicitly prohibit providing access to those with courtesy patrons status.
Adopted Feb 10, 2005
Updated Oct 29, 2010