- Develop critical thinking skills needed to review a website or author source and evaluate it thoroughly
- Given a website, choose to consider its authority by correctly identifying the author and/or the sponsoring organization of the website and explain the author/corporations qualifications for writing on the topic.
- Given a website, explain the objectivity of a website by looking for a stated or implicit bias within the source/sponsoring organization/author.
- Given a website, explain the currency of the source by looking for the date published/date updated/ dates in the sources used and stating whether that information matters for this subject area or not.
- Given a website, explain any issues with accuracy by reviewing for errors or conflicting information, typographical or grammatical errors.