• Recognize the importance of using the library to do research.
• Recognize reference librarians, the research helpdesk, and their services.
• Locate the libraries and recognize the library buildings.
Recognize the process for checking out resources and obtaining a library barcode.
• Recognize the circulation desk as the place to check out materials and obtain reserve items.
• Recognize the following: stacks downstairs, information commons, photocopiers, study areas, and group study rooms.
• Recall your walk-in book borrowing privileges at local libraries.
|View on iTunes||Tags: Intro, circulation, book checkout, stacks, locations|
|View on Youtube|
|View on the NJIT Library Homepage|