How can I obtain materials that the library does not own?
- Go to the Interlibrary Loan Log on page or click on Interlibrary Loan in the left hand menu.
- Log in with your Library barcode and Surname (last name)
- Select the item that best fits your request (Book, Journal Article, Dissertation/Thesis, Proceeding Paper, Patent, Report, Other, Frost.com paper.)
- Please fill out the required fields and as much accurate information that you know. Inaccurate information or missing information will delay your request.
- You will receive an email confirmation. When your request arrives, the InterLibrary Loan Office will notify you by email or phone based on your selection.