Need Help? Ask A Librarian
There are several ways to contact your friendly Research HelpDesk Librarians at the Van Houten Library. We are here to assist you with your research needs.
- Who are the Liaison Librarians?
- Who is the Subject Specialist Librarian for my department?
- By Chat: look to the right of this page for Live Chat!
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 973-596-3210
By In-Person - visit the Reseach HelpDesk
Fall & spring semesters Summer & in between semesters Mon to Thur, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm Mon to Thur 10:00 am to 4:45 pm Friday 10:00 am to 4:45 pm Friday - Closed Sat and Sun - Closed Sat and Sun - Closed
In case we are away from the Research HelpDesk, below is a list of additional resources to get you started.
- Contact Library Staff:
by Department | Interlibrary Loan | Staff Directory | More...
- Special Collections:
Theses & Dissertation | Yearbooks | Archives | More...
- View Our Learning Materials:
How to... | ResearchGuides | Self-Learning Tutorials | More...
Connect with us and be our friends!