Reference and research assistance are available by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 973-596-3210
- In-person: visit the Research HelpDesk
- Schedule an appointment: email a subject librarian to arrange for a meeting
Reference librarians will assist finding information either in the library or on the web. We will provide assistance tailored to your needs.
Questions submitted during times when the Reference HelpDesk is closed will be answered as soon as possible or during the next scheduled reference time.
Research HelpDesk Hours
|Fall & spring semesters||Between semesters and summer terms|
|Mon to Thu: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm||Mon to Thu: 10:00 am to 4:45 pm|
|Friday: 10:00 am to 4:45 pm||Friday: 10:00 am to 4:45 pm|
|Sat and Sun: Not available||Sat and Sun: Not available|
- Self-service: Frequently asked questions
- View our learning materials: ResearchGuides | Self-learning tutorials | How to... | More...
- Special collections: Electronic theses & dissertations | Virtual yearbooks | Archives | More...
- Contact library staff: Department | Interlibrary Loan | Staff Directory | More...