The following steps are helpful to gain access to a database. Feel free to browse the snap shots that follow this screen.
- Go to http://library.njit.edu
- Select find articles: by topic (databases) option from the library menu.
- Select and click on a database from the list of all databases or the full text list or the subject lists.
- Enter your UCID and Password.
- Click on the yes option on the second security alert screen.
- Your database should now load.
Please note: Sources (e-journals, subscriptions to journals, magazines and newspapers) are accessible in a similar way.